Monday, April 23, 2012

The Art of Illustration at the Edwardsville Art Center

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to announce that I was asked to provide some work for a new show at the Edwardsville Art Center in Illinois. It's always a pleasure to have my work on display, but this time is indeed unique, as I will be sharing space with the most diverse and talented group of illustrators that St. Louis and southern Illinois has to offer. I have included the full list below along with some links to show what I mean.

I will also be selling some prints of one of my pieces. You can get your own "MO-MO" from April 27th to May 25th! Full info can be found here.




Exhibiting Artists

John Blaire More

Jean Probert

Michael Halbert

Robert Matson

Edward Kinsella

Dan Martin

Kerry Smith

John Hendrix

Rj Shay

John Dyess

Glenn McCoy

Laura Linn

Gary McCoy

Michael Anderson

Rip Kastaris

Ted Wright

Lisa Ober

Brian Yap

Bryan Haynes

Mike Right

James Cook

Chuck Groth

Sam Washburn

Tony Leon

Lynn Alpert

Mark Wiseman

Arne Thrbjornson

Claire Thomas-Morgan

Roy Elma Smith

Joanne Kluba

John Shew

Kevin Belford

No comments: