Monday, July 11, 2011

New Illustration- Basta Bunga Bunga


I read this article in the New Yorker a couple of weeks ago and was sorely disappointed that it had a photo-montage accompanying it instead of an illustration. I am certain that the story would have been perfect for someone like John Cuneo.

At any rate, I took it upon myself to mak an illustration for the piece, which involves the frivolous misadventures and sexual escapades of the current Italian Prime Minister. Wanted to post this asap, but hope to update this with sketches and some more process later today. Had a lot fun with the armor- which is usual for me.

1 comment:

AHAviews said...

HA ha! The staff with tassles does it for me! First glance response was: "nicely done" and then I looked at the details. Every one of them a chuckle. ha. I can't stop. ha ha.